Katrin Renkwitz, m.a., research assistant
During the summer term, my office hour is on Thursdays, 4pm-5pm, in room 2.005.
Please send me an email beforehand to tell me that you want to come and what you would like to discuss.
- Winter 2015/2016: Corpus and other research methods in linguistics (Seminar)
- Summer 2016: The why and how: Methods in Applied Linguistics (Seminar)
- Winter 2016/2017: Intercultural Communication (Seminar)
- Summer 2017: English as a Lingua Franca (Übung)
- Summer 2013: Issues in Linguistics: Semantics.
- Winter 2013/14: Introduction to Language and Communication Studies.
- Winter 2014/15: Introduction to Language and Communication Studies.
Talks and conferences
- "Strategic Application or Untapped Potential? Backchanneling Behaviour in American and German Home Shopping Programmes." Presentation at the Second Bonn Applied English Linguistics Conference (BAELc2), Bonn, Germany, June 2013.
- "Detecting Patterns and their Dependencies in the Intonation of Speech Acts." Presentation at the 8. Sprachwissenschaftliche Tagung für Promotionsstudierende (StaPS), Dresden, Germany, March 2016.
- "Assessing pragmatic competence in EFL users: A perception study on differences between native speakers and learners of English." Presentation at the GAL-Kongress 2016, Koblenz, Germany, September 2016.